1. A pupil from private school seeking admission to this school, has to produce a Leaving Certificate of the previous school attended.
  2. The pupil seeking admission will have to give a written test and will be admitted only if found fit, for the class to which admission is sought.
  3. A pupil who has attended any recognised school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school previously attended and in the case of a pupil coming from schools outside Maharashtra state, the certificate must be countersigned by the Educational Inspector of the state from which she comes.
  4. Leaving certificate will be issued only on forwarding a written. application from Parents or Guardians. A months notice is required before the withdrawal of a child. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May as well.
  5. If, for want of notice, a pupil's name is entered into the succeeding month, the fees for that month, has to be paid.
  6. No leaving certificate will be issued, unless all school dues are paid.